Reinventing homes throughout Newcastle & the Hunter since 1976.
Ad-built is a leader in the customised design and construction of residential extensions and renovations in the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and surrounding areas. We provide a personalised ‘one-stop shop’ for clients who want a designer and builder that can take a project from concept to reality.
We efficiently project manage the entire construction process, including council and other authority applications and engineering requirements. From concept design to building completion, our dedicated design and construction teams work closely with you to plan, approve and build the extension or renovation of your dreams. We provide seamless integration between your existing structure and new renovation, and we customise designs to meet your specific needs and budget requirements.
Why choose Ad-built?
- Operating since 1976 with over 5,500 happy clients.
- Reputable and long-serving members of HIA and MBA building associations.
- Risk-free design and estimation service.
- Experienced designers and dedicated construction managers
- Highly experienced team of licensed tradesmen.
- Customised designs to specifically meet your needs.
- One-stop shop for your total construction process.
We see far too many families coming to us for help with blown budgets and shattered dreams after fighting through flawed design and build processes. These poor outcomes are often the result of multiple companies being enlisted to work on the same project, who fail to communicate with each other and don’t meet their customer’s needs.
These families may have gone to a designer with a budget, discussed their needs and had a plan drawn. After approval processes, the family would end up with an approved plan to take to a builder. At this point, they’re still relying on the initial budget discussion with their designer, with no concrete price agreement locked into the project.
The family then takes these approved plans to their builder of choice to get quotes and the builder returns with three different price options for the job. Unfortunately, a common occurrence is that all these prices are above that initial budget that was discussed with the designer or architect.
This leaves the family in a tough predicament. They either need to go back to Council and change the size and features of their plans or find features to cut out entirely, or they need to stretch their budget to pay the inflated costs that are often out of their reach.
This is not the way to achieve peace of mind or happiness. We want to see everyone in the Hunter get the best value for their money and the extension or renovation that they asked for, in their budget, specifically tailored to their needs.
That’s why we offer our clients the Ad-built Advantage. It’s a different, better way of doing things. You won’t need to talk to multiple contractors; you won’t have any nasty surprises. You’ll have all your needs met, from the first design sketch through to the final build, all handled in the one place, by the same expert team.
We have dedicated designers on staff who will come to meet you at your property and talk through your design and your budget. And we draw up a plan that fits that budget. You haven’t paid anything at this stage; this is all part of our risk-free design and estimation service.
After we ensure that we have perfectly captured what you want in the design phase, we get those plans finalised, manage the complete approval process through Council and then go to contracts, with our in-house builders, at that same fixed price that meets your needs and your budget.
Risk-free design and estimation service
Ad-built provides a risk-free design and estimation service for all of our prospective clients.
- Click on our ‘Request a Quote’ button, fill in the details and one of our designers will contact you. Alternatively, ring our office and ask for a quote.
- Before the meeting, it is a good idea to do some work to make this process run smoothly: Check with your bank on how much you can borrow; come up with a figure for your building budget; prioritise what is important in the proposed extension; see if you have a site plan, drawings of your existing dwellings and information on your block.
- After our initial meeting, our designer will present an initial design sketch. They will then work with you to discuss any changes and refine the design to your needs. Once you are satisfied with the design, our designer will present a preliminary estimate and specification.
We look forward to working with you on your project.
Development & Extension Manager